I ride my bike now for the enjoyment itself. To enjoy the activity. To enjoy my new hometown, Palm Springs CA. I ride often for errands, and I ride often in the hills to the south of Highway 111.
It's time to rethink what this blog is about. So bear with me as I try new topics, new approaches.
My most recent rides are documented on Strava:
- Quick climb before cooking dinner
- Out to G. Ford-Sinatra, Cook to Kurt's and 111
- After 4 p.m. Indian Cyn and Tuscany
- Toward the Trading Post with John S
- Tooling around after the gym
- Long short way to the gym
- Joshua Tree NP with John S
- Goat Trail Dbltrk at end of day