- 2 February 2008 director and actor in "Ginger and Me"
- 30 October 2012 notice of a trustee's sale of 6052 Fairway Circle
- 26 February 2014 in Cathedral City, concerning his inability to perform at the Pickford Theatre, his personal lawsuits, and the homeless
- 4 March 2014 in La Quinta, concerning his mistreatment by Eisenhower Medical Center and the City of Palm Springs and concerning the homeless problem in the Coachella Valley
- 12 June 2014 in Palm Desert, concerning the theater and the homeless
- 12 November 2014 in Cathedral City, congratulating the newly elected officials and asking the end of the continued harassment against him and his family
- 18 November 2014 in La Quinta, to express gratitude to the JFK Hospital staff and to request conversation on his behalf between City Manager Spevacek and Palm Springs City Manager David Ready
- 7 May 2015 in Rancho Mirage, concerning the homeless and the brutality of the Palm Springs Police Department
- 7 January 2016 in Indian Wells, concerning being robbed while at the hospital
- 3 February 2016 in Palm Springs, against historic district designation of the Sandcliff Condominiums and about the Town and Country Center
- 9 April 2016 letter to the Desert Sun about the rainbow flag
- 13 April 2016 in Palm Springs, to argue that both city manager David Ready and city attorney John Holland be forced out of their jobs
- 16 April 2016 listed as subject to a sale of property under lien
- 25 July 2016 at the Palm Springs "Black Lives Matter" gathering.
Council Statements Regarding CV LinkIn citing text from the meeting minutes, others' comment is not often included, and no ellipses are provided.
21 May 2015The City Council met in regular session.
- "STATUS UPDATE REGARDING CV LINK
- "Mayor Hobart commented on the CV Link and stated the City of Rancho Mirage has four motions that it has asked to be placed on the June 1, 2015 agenda of the Executive Committee for the Coachella Valley Association of Governments (- CVAG"). ...
- "NON -AGENDA PUBLIC COMMENT
- "Allen Worthy, Palm Springs, spoke regarding his personal view of the City of Palm Springs and the alleged brutality of the Palm Springs Police Department."
Worthy's comment is fully unrelated to CV Link, which was then under discussion.