- Pick up several copies of the Dayton Daily News, because an article by Robin McMacken was published in the Life section. (The article includes portions based on an interview of me.)
- Leave the Trek 850 at Kettering Bike Shop for some adjustment.
- Carry my Pedro's floor pump back to work.
- Change the clothes in my locker at work.
- And then this evening, if it's not raining by then, I can also take my Lotus fixed-gear to ride in Courteous Mass.
01 April 2011
Nice day—so far—for a bike ride, at Courteous Mass
The sun is shining, the winds are mild, the temperature is warming (low 50s). Nonetheless, today was not a day for a bike commute. Too many errands: